FVPC Agenda 24-07-23
Date 17th July 2023
Councillors are summoned to attend the Parish Council meeting on
Monday 24th July 2023
7.00 pm at the Savill Hall, Cattistock
Public and press are cordially invited to attend.
Democratic Period- Ten-minute period prior to the Council meeting for members of the public to raise issues or comment on agenda items.
- Welcome and opening introduction from the Chair.
- To receives apologies for absence.
- To receive disclosures of interests or grants of dispensation
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 22nd May 2023
- Matters arising from the last meeting for information only.
- To receive a report from Dorset Council (Tony Alford)
- Community Space
- To receive an update on the Community Space, and projects
- To consider the latest inspection reports and any repairs
- Financial and Procedural Matters
- To consider the Annual Grants given the Section 8 of the Local Government Act 1894 – Additional Powers of Parish Councils
(i) to execute any works (including of maintenance or Improvement) incidental to or consequential on the exercise of any foregoing powers, or in relation to any parish properties, not being property related to the affairs of the church or held for an ecclesiastical charity.
- Cattistock PCC Churchyard- £525
- Cattistock PCC Clock- £85
- Frome ST Quintin PCC Churchyard- £260
- Chilfrome PCC Churchyard- £260
- Purchase of the Wreath for November £50
- Country Cars- £40
- To authorise payments for goods and services received since last meeting.
- To consider the re investment of the Lloyds Bond
- To complete the update of policies
- To consider all planning applications in circulation
- To note development decisions received since the last meeting or other planning matters.
- To receive any highways reports.
- To receive the Transport report
- Footpaths & Rights of Way
- To receive an update from the Rights of Way Liaison Officer
- Correspondence – to receive items of correspondence.
- Dorset Council consultation on a Dog related Public Space Protection Order (PSPO)
- Parish reports:
- Frome St Quintin
- To consider the format of the Annual Parish Assembly 2024
- To confirm the items for the next Parish Council meeting on 25th September 2023