FVPC Agenda 27-11-23
Monday 27th November 2023
7.00 pm at the Savill Hall, Cattistock
Public and press are cordially invited to attend.
Democratic Period- Ten-minute period prior to the Council meeting for members of the public to raise issues or comment on agenda items.
- Welcome and opening introduction from the Chair.
- To consider the employment of a new Clerk/RFO
- To receives apologies for absence.
- To receive disclosures of interests or grants of dispensation
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 25th September 2023
- Matters arising from the last meeting for information only.
- To receive a report from Dorset Council (Tony Alford)
- To update on the election dates for 2024 in preparation for a Parish meeting.
- To consider EV charging points in the village funded by Dorset Council
- Community Space
- To receive an update from the Community Space group
- Update on the entrance gate (DN, DM, SP)
- To consider the repairs to the Zip Wire as per service report.
- To consider the latest inspection reports and any repairs
- Financial and Procedural Matters
- To authorise payments for goods and services received since last meeting.
- To consider the Budget and precept for 2024-25
- To consider all planning applications in circulation
- To note development decisions received since the last meeting or other planning matters.
- To receive any highways reports.
- To receive the Transport report
- Footpaths & Rights of Way
- To receive an update from the Rights of Way Liaison Officer
- Correspondence – to receive items of correspondence.
- Parish reports:
- Frome St Quintin – update on the Tree and land at the Spring
- To confirm the items for the next Parish Council meeting on 29th January 2024