FVPC Agenda – EGM 11.02.2021
Notice is hereby given that Councillors are summoned to an extraordinary virtual meeting of Frome Valley Parish Council will be held via Zoom at 7pm, on Thursday 11th February 2021.
Important notes for members of the public
- In accordance with latest NALC advice, joining details for the meeting are published as follows:
- Meeting ID: 955 2450 4384 Passcode: 918289
- If members of the public wish to raise an issue/ask a question, it would be helpful to have advance notice, otherwise questions may be referred to the Clerk to research and answer at a later date;
- The meeting may be recorded for the purposes of assisting with writing minutes. Recordings will be deleted once minutes have been written.
Katharine Sheehan, Clerk to the Council 4th February 2021
Fromevalley@dorset-aptc.gov.uk 07841 116986
Ten minute period prior to the Council meeting for members of the public to raise issues not on the agenda.
- Apologies for absence
- Code of Conduct and Declarations of Interests
To receive disclosures of interests from members on matters to be considered at the meeting
- To consider the Parish Council’s response to planning application WD/D/20/002999 Manor Field, Frome St Quintin
To raise height of existing roof, render walls, add cladding, replace single storey rear extension with two storey rear extension to include balcony, alter and extend existing outbuildings.
- Other Relevant Information
- Arrangements for Next Meeting – Monday 29th March 2021
To review the arrangements for the next Parish Council meeting in accordance with the relevant Government guidance closer to the time.